Tess smart solutions sl is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at privacy @tess-inn.com if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
You are entitled to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to have access to that personal data and request that it be corrected if it is inaccurate, or in certain circumstances you can request for your personal data to be erased from our records. You can also choose to manage the marketing communications you receive by using opt-out mechanisms in emails we send to you. In such cases, we will retain the minimum personal data necessary to record that you opted out, in order to avoid contacting you again.
If you have submitted personal information through this website and wish us to cease using it for the purposes submitted, please contact privacy @tess-inn.com.
This notice sets out how we collect and process information about visitors to tess-inn.com.
How do we collect information from you?
We collect information on this website and through 3rd party platforms in two ways:
- Information which is collected and stored during normal use of the site, such as your IP address and the pages you visited.
- When you opt to submit personal information, in order for us to send you further information or email alerts; when you request to view certain content, such as white papers, or research; or when you register for an event, conference or webinar.
Data we gather
- Information you have provided us with. Your basic identification and contact details. This may include your name, company, address, telephone number, email address and other information that you provide us.
- Information that you choose to provide by filling in a form on our website, including subscribing to newsletters and alerts, registering for a conference, or requesting content, such as a white paper.
- Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, information about your computer, such as your IP address, operating system and browser type. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
- Information about your customer relationship with us. This may include information about your previous purchases of our products and services, your billing information, information about events you have attended, and feedback you have given us.
- Details of your visits to our website, the pages you view and resources you access or download.
- Details of the actions you take within emails we have sent you, for example, which content you click through to read on our website.
- We may collect contact information when we meet you or when you contact us either on the telephone or in writing. To help improve efficiency and quality of some of the services provided to you by phone we may temporarily keep a record of calls.
- If you contact us with an enquiry, or for information, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
When this information relates to or identifies you, it is treated as ‘personal data’.
How we use your Personal Data
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- We analyse browsing activity data to understand how people use the features and functions of our website to identify improvement so that we can provide you with a better website experience.
- We analyse how you interact with website and email content to enable us to provide you with better and more relevant content.
- Enhance your customer experience.
- To fulfil your requests for more information, white papers, articles, alerts, newsletters or other content. Pages that collect this type of information will ask for your consent.
- For surveys or research questionnaires to help improve our content, products or our services.
- Fulfil an obligation under law or contract.
- To communicate either for marketing, sales, or invoicing.
- For other purposes we have asked your consent for.
- To fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your personal data for options provided by law.
- We collect and use your personal information for the legitimate business purposes of communicating with you to deal with your enquiries, fulfilling your requests for services and information, sending you communications which you have requested, notifying you of changes to our products and services, processing payment from you where applicable and monitoring behaviour on our website to improve your browsing experience, help us to improve our website and make our marketing campaigns more relevant.
- We may also use your personal information where you give us your express consent, for example when you provide consent to receive marketing materials.
You have a right to object to processing your personal information and if you wish to object, please contact us at privacy @tess-inn.com.
Who else can access your Personal Data
In connection with any application, request or enquiry you make, your information will be passed directly to the relevant business unit within our company and nowhere else.
By submitting your personal information through this website, you are consenting to it being processed in the manner described above.
We will not share your personal information with any third party, that intends to use it for direct marketing purposes, unless we have specifically informed you and you have given us specific permission to do this.
We may use third parties, like service providers, agents or contractors to provide support and administration assistance for the internal operations of our website, event registration systems, applications and online advertisements.
These third parties may come into contact with your personal information in the course of providing their services to us. They must provide equivalent levels of security for your personal information as this website and, where required, are bound by a legal agreement to keep your personal information private and secure.
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS).
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our products and services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Last modification was made February 20, 2020.